Favorite Moneysaving Sites

  • www.Groupon.com,
  • www.Restaurant.com,
  • www.myharvestamerica.com/fab4less

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Saved Big bucks today

Stopped by Winn Dixie to check out the deals and steals.  I'm trying to eat better so I started with the fresh produce.  Purchased 4 green peppers, 9 vine ripened tomatoes, 12 yellow onions, 10 lbs of Russert baking potatoes (throw some chili on a baked potato and you have a quick meal) 4 large avocados and, not to forget the dogs,  8 lbs of premium dog food (buy one 4lb bag get one free) all for a grand total of $10.15.  To add to my savings, my shopping ot Winn Dixie earns me gas discounts for every $50 I spend!   I'll have a .15 discount by 12/31/10 to use at Shell.  Couple that with the My Harvest Visa Card I purchased (that gets me an additional 25% discount and I figure my gas will cost me $2.05 a gallon!!!!  I love saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment