Favorite Moneysaving Sites

  • www.Groupon.com,
  • www.Restaurant.com,
  • www.myharvestamerica.com/fab4less

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas dinner on the cheap

Finally decided what to make for Christmas dinner...Turkey!  Why?  Because Winn Dixie had it on sale for .79 a pound.  I bought a young 14.5 lb hen turkey for $11.50 (normally $21.69)  and then used my special Visa card which effectively got me another 25% discount.  Actual cost of my 14 plus pound turkey?  $8.62!!!!  And let's not forget that I got $11.50 credited toward my shell Gasoline discount. That was enough to put me over the $50 point and up my discount by .05 a gallon.  It all adds up and I like to supersize my savings by making every dollar I spend do double duty.  For more on creating double duty dollars check out my article on Amazines or email me. I would be happy to tell you about how to get some of the same 25-40% extra discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment