Favorite Moneysaving Sites

  • www.Groupon.com,
  • www.Restaurant.com,
  • www.myharvestamerica.com/fab4less

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The best MLM ever!

I'm so excited.  The New Year is off to a great start with 2 new people in my My Harvest America downline already.  It has been so easy to get people excited that I can't believe it.  All I have to do is just mention that I am getting 25-40% off  many of my purchases and they can't help themselves.  The need to know how I do it. That provides the perfect opening for me to tell them all about My Harvest America.  Once they hear how easy the loyalty program is, they ask me to sign them up.  Even that is easy.  I just send them to the My Harvest America website that the company provided for me and they are signed up instantly and able to order their own 
My Harvest America Loyalty cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment