Favorite Moneysaving Sites

  • www.Groupon.com,
  • www.Restaurant.com,
  • www.myharvestamerica.com/fab4less

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Harvest America Explained

For those of you who are unfamiliar with My Harvest America let me explain it.  My Harvest America is a membership network that has created one of the best loyalty programs I have ever seen.  You actually make money just by being a member.
The most important benefit is the My Harvest America "Loyalty Cards." These cards can be used anyplace that you can use Debit or Credit Cards. Your purchase price is 25% off the face value. You use them basically like any credit or debit card. That includes online purchases! 
You can join the My Harvest America program on two levels. You can join as a Premier Member for just $29.90 a month. This allows you to purchase one card each month with your membership, and cards have face values of up to $300. That translates into a monthly savings of up to $75 or to put it another way an added $75 in you monthly budget. After deducting your subscription you are ahead by $45 each and every month.
You can also join as an Elite member which in addition to the above allows you obtain a $200 loyalty card for $120 every 15 days. Although this adds $34.95 a month to your subscription, it adds a net $125 to your monthly purchasing power.
The My Harvest America Loyalty Card provides maximum flexibility and leaves you in control of your spending. You are not limited to only buying certain items from specific companies. You decide where and what you wish to purchase.
Buy groceries online or at your local store.
Use the card to pay for gas at any gas station.
Reduce household expenses by paying your utility bill and/or phone bill.
Use the card to pay for meals at the restaurant of your choice. 
Shop at WalMart, Sam's Club, BJ's Wholesale, or Costco and save an extra 25% off their already low prices.
Once you start buying and using your cards, the company is confident that you will want to tell your friends and family.  The program therefore has a business component that allows you to earn money on those referrals.
I hope that this brief explanation has helped those of you who were unclear as to how the program works.  I have been an entrepreneur my entire life and I have never seen as good as this one.  If you have any questions or would like additional information feel free to contact me by email at lilsfab4less@gmail.com or check out my website at: http://www.myharvestamerica.com/fab4less  As a consumer of the product and from a home-based business prespective, it’s a great program. Its easy to understand and easy to generate interest in.  I look forward to talking to you about it and possibly working with some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment